Nelson Brothers Housing Scholarship: The Mark
You’re in college and the time has finally come to focus on the education that will procure yourself a successful future. Next to choosing where to attend, one of the most important decisions you will make is deciding where to live throughout your vital college years. The Mark Tempe is unlike any student housing complex in Arizona; rivaling even the most elite in the nation. Whether it be its close proximity to campus, outdoor entertainment venue, high-speed internet, private bedrooms, or beautifully finished apartments—The Mark will allow you the best, easy-to-access amenities that meet your everyday needs in order to achieve the most possible success. The Mark also provides recreational areas that allow you ample space for social networking. Let all your needs be met at home so you can actually take advantage of your professors’ office hours, study that crucial material to ace the final, and participate in all the school clubs and group projects that your growing resume desires.
Nelson Brothers Property Management is excited to present you with the opportunity to receive a housing scholarship at The Mark.
Nelson Brothers Housing Scholarship: The Mark Fall 2017/18
Contestants will write a short, one-page detailed essay that outlines what a housing scholarship at The Mark would mean to them throughout their college experience.
To qualify for this scholarship, the essay should answer one or more of the following prompts:
- Describe any personal achievements or life experiences that bring special meaning to your current educational goals.
- Tell us about a time that you gave yourself for someone else in a selfless act of service.
Essays should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once submitted, they will be reviewed, approved, and posted to the Community Facebook page.* You will be notified when your submission is approved and “live” on the Facebook page via email. Here are a few more important things to remember:
- Submission deadline is Thursday, July 15 at 12 p.m. MST.
- VOTE for winners on Facebook! Click “like” to Vote from July 17-27 at 7 p.m. MST.
- Winner announced: July 27, 2017
- Include your first and last name, along with phone number and email address when sending your submission to the email above.
- Essays will be posted anonymously on Facebook. The more “likes” your submission receives, the closer you are to winning the housing scholarship!
- Winners will be chosen by total “likes” and receive a housing scholarship that applies to The Mark proudly managed by Nelson Brothers Property Management.
Winners will receive the following awards, exclusive to housing at a participating Nelson Brothers property:
1st place: Full Housing Scholarship for 1 year
2nd place: Housing Scholarship for one semester
3rd place: $750 Housing Scholarship
All those who write a qualifying essay will receive one month of free housing at a participating Nelson Brothers Property.
For more information about the contest or about The Mark please visit themarktempe.com, or call our professional management team at 480-096-2555 or email email@example.com.
*Management must approve the submission prior to it being posted on the Community Facebook Page.